Monday, June 18, 2012

"I'M A PRANCING PONY!" Excerpt from BOOK TWO

EXCERPT FROM BOOK TWO:

"SOME PEOPLE POOP SOMETIMES"

Morning coffee is the TRICK!

I drink it.

It's warm.

And then...

My intestines flow.

At least for the last TWO DAYS

In a row!

I have no idea if this good streak will continue but I will take these last days of evacuation as nothing more than WONDERMENT! I feel so good. I just want to prance!

Me, Henrietta, wants to prance about like the pony I was always meant to be.

I can't believe there is life past constant cramping, bloating, stomach turning, can't get out of bed, too tired to move pain.

There is more to this world. I know it now. And Henri's hungry for that pony!

Ooh, that sounds bad.

You know what?! I don't care!

I'm a prancing pony. I'm a prancing pony. I'm a prancing pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment