Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I CAN'T KILL THE SPIDERS, I'LL HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO

EXCERPT FROM:

Henrietta James Series
BOOK 2
"Some People Poop Sometimes"

Just suffered another bout of intestinal BS last night.

It's like WWIII was waged but the laxative troops drowned in the ocean of rotting food instead of landing on Normandy Beach.

Meaning there is too much bulk in the intestines and the laxatives aren't cutting the mustard.

I took 5 yesterday.

NOTHING!

Except some flatulence that would knock a hippo  over and I'm not talking pygmy hippo, I'm talking full size here.

Dizzy. Nauseous. Dry heaving. Headache.

Today I'm in bed.

In my new apartment.

There is no Elvis water stain to talk to.

I have SPIDERS! They gross me out totally but I can't kill them. You can't kill the only living specimen that you have to talk to at this point.

Plus, in my current state...they move faster than me.

So, you win Spiders. Tell me, how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment